AIBE- All India Bar Examination, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
AIBE 2020: Online registration for AIBE 2020 will start from the month of January 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for AIBE 2020 entrance exam through online mode. Interested candidates can fill their AIBE 2020 Application form till March 2020. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is a national level entrance exam which is managed by Indian BCI-Bar Council. All India Bar Examination which has been prepared with the aim of evaluating the ability of all advocates who wish to practice law in India. This is an examination that has been taken to get the “Certificate of Practice” so that a person can join the legal profession in an efficient manner. Here candidates will get more information about AIBE 2020 Entrance exam application form, Exam dates, application fee, exam patter and syllabus.
AIBE 2020 Application Form, Registration| How to Apply
AIBE 2020 application form will available from the month of March 2020.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AIBE 2020 through online mode as well as offline mode (according to their convenient)
While registering for AIBE 2020 candidates have to upload their Advocate ID card issued by the State Bar Council
Fill all necessary, mandatory fields ask to fill in AIBE 2020 Application form.
After completing all the details candidates need to pay their application fee by SBI Challan
Applicants have the privilege of paying after 24 hours of registering themselves.
Other Documents required for AIBE 2020 Registration:
- Enrollment Certificate
- Scanned photograph and Signature
- Category and disability certificate
AIBE 2020 Registration Fee:
- Every candidates needs to pay their AIBE 2020 registration fee.
- Candidate can pay their AIBE 2020 Registration fee only via SBI Challan Mode.
- AIB 2020 Application fee is Rs. 3500 and For SC/ST candidates it will be Rs.2560/-
AIBE 2020 Application Form, Exam Important Dates
|AIBE 2020 Events||Tentative Dates|
|AIBE 2020 online registration will start||January 2020|
|Starting Date of Payment Through Bank Challan||January 2020|
|Offline Application form Sales date and Online Registration Closing Date||February 2020|
|End date of Payment through Bank Challan of Online and Offline Form||February 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||March 2020|
|Exam Date||March 2020|
All India Bar Examination| AIBE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Only the Indian Citizen can apply for AIBE 2020 Entrance exam.
Educational Qualification: Those applicants who want to attend AIBE should be enrolled in the State Bar Council
Applicant should have 3 years / 5 years LLB Degree recognized by any BCI Law Institute
Age Limit: There is no maximum age limit for appearing AIBE 2020 Exam
All India Bar Examination| AIBE 2020 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will contain 20 topics divided into Category I and Category II.
- AIBE paper will be divided into 2 parts, Part I is for category I subjects and for Part II Category II subjects.
- AIBE exams will be flexible for those who know different languages; Paper will be available in 11 languages.
|Mode of AIBE 2020 Exam||Offline (Pen Paper Base)|
|Time Duration for Exam||3:30 Hrs|
|Number of Question||100|
|Number of Marks||100|
|Type of Question||MCQ- Objective Type|
|Marking Scheme||+ 1Mark for Every Right Attempt|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking in Exam|
All India Bar Examination| AIBE 2020 Admit Card
- AIBE 2020 Admit card will be available only for the eligible candidates and the candidates who have applied before the end date and paid their application fee also.
- AIBE Admit card will available online on the official web portal of the exam conducting authority.
- Before one or two week of AIBE 2020 exam, admit card will be available on website.
- Candidate easily can download their admit card using their registration number, name, DOB etc.
- AIBE 2020 Admit card will include candidates some general details as well as examination venue.
- While appearing for AIBE 2020 Entrance exam every candidate needs to carry their valid admit card with them.
All India Bar Examination| AIBE 2020 Result
- After successfully conduction of AIBE 2020 entrance exam authority will release result via online mode.
- Candidates who have participated in AIBE 2020 entrance exam they can check their result from the official website of authority
- Using their registration number, DOB, etc candidate can check their AIBE 2020 result.
- Candidate who qualifies AIBE exam will get “Certificate of Practice” for working in the law profession.
All India Bar Examination| AIBE 2020 Syllabus
Constitutional Law, Indian Panel Code, Criminal Procedure code, Code of Civil procedure, Evidence Act, Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration act, Family Law, Public Interest Litigation, Cyber Law, Intellectual Property Law, Land Acquisition Act, Taxation, Labour and Industrial Law, Company Law, Administrative Law etc.
Preparation Tips for AIBE 2020 Exam|All India Bar Examination
- Make a proper study schedule for AIBE 2020 examination that should be follow.
- As the questions in the examination are different subjects, candidates need not focus on one, but they will need to prepare them all together.
- Candidates need to cover the entire course of the examination and the course is really huge so they should be very consistent in the preparation.
- Candidates are required to mark their weak points and their strong points. In subjects who they are weak, they need to pay more attention to the topics.
- Candidates need to learn to manage the time, so the mock test will be beneficial for them.
- Candidates should also know how to write the answers to the questions.
- Revision is also important so before the exam revise all study material.