APSC-Assam Public Service Commission Syllabus 2017-18
APSC-Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on 1st April 1937. Brig (retd) Ranjit Borthakur is the present chairman of APSC. APSC- Assam Public Service Commission is state authority that conducts the civil services exam every year and recruits number of eligible candidates for the various govt. job posts in Assam. The APSC civil services exam is the great opportunity for those aspirants who are looking for the govt. sector jobs in Assam. APSC-Assam Public Service Commission published number of job notification for the different govt. job post in Assam. The eligible candidates are selected through civil services exam conducted by the APSC. So dear candidates if you are preparing for the APSC Civil services exam here we are updating some general information about the APSC Exam 2017-18. Syllabus of APSC Exam
APSC Exam Syllabus 2017-18: Assam Public Service Commission
Before appearing for the APSC Civil services exam you should be aware about the APSC Exam pattern and syllabus. Syllabus is most important for the Exam preparation. Due to lack of syllabus knowledge most of the candidates drop their chances of selection. So syllabus is equally important for the selection.
Dear Aspirants here we are updating the complete syllabus of APSC Exam 2017-18. Go through the APSC Syllabus. Aspirants are advice make your study notes according the syllabus that will also increases your chances of selection in APSC civil services exam.
APSC Exam Pattern: APSC Exam Consists with three phases
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Viva Voice(Interview)
APSC Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2017-18: Assam Public Service Commission
APSC Preliminary Exam consists with two paper set. ALL questions will be objective Type. General Studies & Second One is Optional Subject chosen by Candidates.
- Every Day Science (General Science)
- Environmental Studies
- Political Theory
- History of India
- India Economy
- Constitution of India
- Books and Authors
- History, Geography, Physical Nature, Art, culture of Assam
APSC Main Exam Syllabus 2017-18: Assam Public Service Commission
APSC Main Exam Consist with four papers
- General English
- General Studies
- Optional Subject-I
- Optional Subject-II
General English Syllabus
- Fill in the Blank
- Antimony/ Synonyms/Homonyms
- One Word Substitutions
- Idioms and Phrases
General Studies Syllabus:
- Indian Economy
- Indian Polity
- Indian National Movement with special reference to Assam
- Geography of India with special reference to Assam
- World Geography
- History of India/ History of Assam
- Current Affairs National & International
- General Mental Ability
- Science and Technology
APSC Exam Optional Subject
- Animal Husbandry
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Classical Languages( any one only) Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Arabic, Persian, Sanskrit, Bodo
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Political Science
How to Prepare for Assam PSC Exam: Assam Public Service Commission
- Set your Goal and make schedule of your study. Give an appropriate time for all Topics.
- In every Exam Current Affairs Quiz must asked so for preparing this go through the news papers, magazines, make a habit of listening the news daily these will helpful to you.
- Go Through the Previous Exam Papers. There will be chances that question can repeat again.
- Make your notes, Underline some most important thing.
- Practice makes a man perfect. So do practices daily to solve the Quiz (Quantitative Aptitude etc)
- Motivate yourself for the study daily. Don’t take exam as a pressure. Everything you can do. Be Confident. Make consistency in your study.