UPSC CDS 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, AGE Limit, Exam Date
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is very important and one of the top most organizations that conduct different types of examinations and CDS is one of the very important examinations of them. Thousands of eligible candidates every year appear in this CDS 2019 examination. Now this time UPSC will be conducted in the upcoming year 2019 so all eligible candidates easily taking this exam next year. Examination schedule is almost same as well as previous CDS 2019 exams. First exams of CDS 2019 will be conducted on month of (will update soon)and next Second exams will be conducted on (will update soon)2019. So if you want to attempt CDS 2019 Exams now its online registration starts from (will update soon) so all the eligible & interested candidates can easily go through the all necessary details regarding CDS 2019 Exams and start applying for the same after the release of the official notice of UPSC CDS 2019.
CDS 2019 Exam Date| CDS-I & II Exam Date Schedule
|Events Name||Exam Date for CDS-I||Exam Date for CDS-II|
|Release of Official Notification||31 October 2018||12 June 2019|
|Start Date of Online Application Form Submission||31 October 2018||12 June 2019|
|Last Date of Form Submission||26 November 2018||8 July 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||11 January 2019||Will Notify Soon|
|Entrance Exam Date||3 February 2019||8 September 2019|
|Result Declaration||March 2019||October 2019|
CDS Exam 1st 2019-20 Application Form
UPSC CDS Exam 1st 2019 Application form now will be available from (will update soon) on its official website. All eligible & interested candidates easily apply for upcoming CDS 2019 exams before the end of last date. Last date of submitting form (will update soon). For more details about how to apply for CDS Exam 1st 2019 just visit its official websites.
UPSC CDS 2019 Exam Eligibility criteria
Before the applying, this important exams just check the CDS 2019-20Eligibility Criteria such as;
- IMA and Officers Training Academy – Interest Candidates need to have bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Indian Naval Academy – candidates must have an engineering degree from a recognized University / Institute.
- Air Force Academy (AFA): Candidates need to have Bachelor’s degree with (Physics and Mathematics at 10 + 2 level) or Engineering from an any recognized university.
- On the date of commencement of SSB interview on Army / Navy / Air Force with the first choice for the graduate candidate must submit proof of provisional certificates.
Nationality: All interested candidate must either
a) India Citizen. b) Bhutan Citizen. c) Nepal Citizen.
d) Tibetan refugee can also apply for that but they full fill some requirement like interested candidate must have permanent living ID prove and their family had come to India before 1st January 1962.
CDS 1 2019-20 Age limits:
|Indian Maritime Academy (IMA) candidate’s||Age should be between 18 and 22 years.|
|Indian Naval Academy (INA) candidate’s||Age should be between 18 and 22 years.|
|Indian Air force Academy (IAF) candidate’s||Age should be between 18 and 22 years.|
|Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Men) candidate’s||Age should be between 18 and 22 years.|
|Officers Training Academy candidate’s||Age should be between 18 and 22 years.|
How to apply CDS 2019-20 Exam
- All Interested candidates need to visit its official website.
- When you visit there now you can get the application form link (after the release of official notice).
- Open the application form link and start filling the all important details.
- General Category Male candidates need to pay Rs. 200. And reserved category candidates both male and female do not need to pay any fee.
- The form will be filled in mainly two parts. In the first half require candidate’s details and in the second half, candidates can proceed with payment procedure.
CDS 2019 Exam Pattern
Knowing CDS 2019 Exam Pattern is very helpful to all candidates to make their strategies for preparation CDS 2017 examination.
|English||2 hours||100 marks|
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100 marks|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 hours||100 marks|
CDS 2019-20 syllabus
CDS syllabus information is very important necessary because with the help of that all applicants get an overall idea before they should start their preparations. All syllabus topics will tell you the test papers will be covered under each section. Make your preparation more effective with the help of CDS 2019 syllabus.
Selection Process of CDS 2019
CDS 2019 Selection process is very simple all Candidates will be selected on the basis of their overall performance in the various fields like written examination, Personal Interview, Document verification, and Medical Test. Qualified candidates will have to go through in order to get selected for various posts in defence services like INA, OTA, AFA and IMA etc.
CDS 2019 Admit Card
CDS 2019 Exam admits cards for CDS I Exam 2019 will be available on UPSC official websites from the month of will update soon. So if you one the applicant who have applied for upcoming CDS I 2019 will be able to download their admit cards. All applicants download it through online mode form the official websites.
CDS 2019 Answer Key
Applicants can see the answer key or download the answer key list of CDS I exams in its official websites of UPSC because answer keys will be released by UPSC after completion of exams.
FAQ’s Most Asked Questions