UPSC CDS 2017: Application Form, Eligibility, AGE Limit, Exam Date:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is very important and one of the top most organizations that conduct different types of examinations and CDS is one of the very important examinations of them. Thousands of eligible candidates every year appear in this CDS examination. Now this time UPSC will be conducted on upcoming year 2017 so all eligible candidates easily taking this exams next year. Examination schedule is almost same as well as previous CDS exams. First exams of CDS 2017 will be conducted on month of February 2017 and next Second exams will be conduct on October 2017. So if you want to attempt CDS 2017 Exams now its online registration starts from November 2016 so all the eligible & interested candidates can easily go through the all necessary details regarding CDS 2017 Exams and start applying for the same after release of official notice of UPSC CDS 2017.
CDS 2017 Exam Date & CDS 2017 application form:
|The notification was out on||9th November 2016|
|Final date for submitting the application form||2nd December 2016|
|The CDS Exam will be conducted on||5th February 2017|
CDS Exam 1st 2017 Application Form
UPSC CDS Exam 1st 2017 Application form now will be available from 9th November 2016 on its official website. All eligible & interested candidates easily apply for upcoming CDSE 2017 exams before the end of last date. Last date of submitting form is 2nd December 2016. For more details about how to apply for CDS Exam 1st 2017 just visit its official websites.
UPSC CDS Exam Eligibility criteria for 2017:
Before the applying this important exams just check the CDS 2017 Eligibility Criteria such as;
- IMA and Officers Training Academy – Interest Candidates need to have bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Indian Naval Academy – candidates must have engineering degree from a recognized University / Institute.
- Air Force Academy (AFA): Candidates need to have Bachelor’s degree with (Physics and Mathematics at 10 + 2 level) or Engineering from a any recognized university.
- On the date of commencement of SSB interview on Army / Navy / Air Force with the first choice for graduate candidate must submit proof of provisional certificates.
Nationality: All interested candidate must either
a) India Citizen. b) Bhutan Citizen. c) Nepal Citizen.
d) Tibetan refugee can also apply for that but they full fill some requirement like interested candidate must have permanent living ID prove and their family had come in India before 1st January 1962.
CDS 1 2017 Age limits:
|Indian Maritime Academy (IMA) candidate’s||Age should be between 18 and 22 years.|
|Indian Naval Academy (INA) candidate’s||Age should be between 18 and 22 years.|
|Indian Air force Academy (IAF) candidate’s||Age should be between 18 and 22 years.|
|Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Men) candidate’s||Age should be between 18 and 22 years.|
|Officers Training Academy candidate’s||Age should be between 18 and 22 years.|
How to apply CDS 2017 Exams
- All Interested candidates need to visit its official website.
- When you visit there now you can get the application form link (after release of official notice).
- Open the application form link and start filling the all important details.
- General Category Male candidates need to pay Rs. 200. And reserved category candidates both male and female do not need to pay any fee.
- The form will be filled in mainly two parts. In the first half require candidate’s details and in second half, candidates can proceed with payment procedure.
CDS 2017 Exam Pattern:
Knowing CDS 2017 Exam Pattern is very helpful to all candidates to make their strategies for preparation CDS 2017 examination.
|English||2 hours||100 marks|
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100 marks|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 hours||100 marks|
CDS 2017 syllabus:
CDS syllabus information is very important necessary because with the help of that all applicants get overall idea before they should start their preparations. All syllabus topics will tell you the test papers will be covered under each section. Make your preparation more effective with the help of CDS 2017 syllabus.
Selection Process of CDS 2017:
CDS 2017 Selection process are very simple all Candidates will be selected on the basis of their overall performance in the various fields like written examination, Personal Interview, Document verification, and Medical Test. Qualified candidates will have to go through in order to get selected for various posts in defense services like INA, OTA, AFA and IMA etc.
CDS 2017 Admit Card:
CDS 2017 Exam admits cards for CDS I Exam 2017 will be available on UPSC official websites from the month of January 2017. So if you one the applicant who have applied for upcoming CDS I 2017 will be able to download their admit cards. All applicants download it through online mode form the official websites.
CDS 2017 Answer Key:
Applicants can see the answer key or download the answer key list of CDS I exams in its official websites of UPSC because answer keys will be release by UPSC after completion of exams.
Important Dates for CDS 2017 Exam (II)
|The notification was out on||9th August 2017|
|Final date for submitting the application form||8th September 2017|
|The CDS Exam will be conducted on||19th October 2017|
FAQ’s Most Asked Questions