CGPSC Syllabus 2018-19|Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed on 23rd May 2001 after one year of Chhattisgarh state separation from the Madhya Pradesh. CGPSC Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission conducts the Civil Services exams and recruits the eligible candidates for the various government job posts in Chhattisgarh State. CGPSC Published number of job notification every year for the aspirants who are preparing for the civil services exams. CGPSC Civil services exam is the entry gate of the government sector job in Chhattisgarh. Mrs. K.R. Pisda is the Current Chairman of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC).
So Dear Aspirants if you are looking for the CGPSC Exam Syllabus 2018-19, here we will help you. We are updating the complete syllabus of CGPSC Exam Syllabus for 2018-19. So through the content and make your notes according to the CGPSC Syllabus and be prepared for the CGPSC Exam.
CGPSC|Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus 2018-19
CGPSC Exam Consists with two Paper sets, Preliminary Exam & Main Exam. Preliminary Exam have all the objective type Question and the main Exam will have Conventional Type.
CGPSC-Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2018-19
|History of India and Indian National Movement
Geography of India
Indian Constitution, Indian Economy, & Polity
General Science & Technology
Indian Philosophy, Art, Literature & Culture
Current Affairs (National & International)
Sports & Games
General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh
History, Geography of Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh Current Affairs
Chhattisgarh Art, Culture, Literature, Dance.
Chhattisgarh Economy, Polity, Administrative Structure.
Mineral and Energy Resources of Chhattisgarh
|Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
Decision Making and Problem Solving
General Mental Ability
Interpersonal Skills Including Communication Skills
Basic Numeracy and Data Interpretation
Knowledge of Hindi Language
Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi Language
CGPSC Main Exam Syllabus 2018-19
- Paper-I Language
- Paper-II Essay
- Paper- III History, Constitution and Public Administration
- Paper-IV Science, Technology and Environment
- Paper-V Economics and Geography
- Paper-VI Mathematics & Logical Reasoning Ability
- Paper-VII Philosophy & Sociology
Syllabus Paper-I & Paper-II
General Hindi, General Sanskrit, General English, Comprehension, Precise Writing, Rearrangement and Correction of Sentences, Synonyms, Antonyms, Filling the Blanks, Correction of Spelling, Vocabulary and Usages, Idioms and Phrases, Active Voice and Passive Voice, Letter Writing, Chhattisgarhi Language Question.
Paper-III History, Constitution and Public Administration
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- History of Chhattisgarh
- Constitution of India
- Public Administration
Paper-IV Science, Technology and Environment
- Information Technology
Paper-V Economics and Geography
- Indian Economy/ Indian Geography
- Chhattisgarh Geography/ Economy
- Agriculture, Forest, Industry and Natural Resources of Chhattisgarh
Paper-VI Mathematics & Logical Reasoning Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Analysis
- Rational Number
- Coordinate Geometry
Paper-VII Philosophy & Sociology
- Art & Culture of Chhattisgarh
- Tribes of Chhattisgarh
- Indian Philosophy
Above furnished details is the complete syllabus of the CGPSC Exam 2018-19. The candidates who qualify the preliminary exam than they will be appear for the main exam of CGPSC. After qualifying the Main Exam candidates will call for the Interview this is the final selection process of CGPSC Exams.
Important Books For the CGPSC Exam:
- Quantitative Aptitude & Logical Reasoning Books by R.S. Agarwal
- NCERT Books
- Objective General English Books by S.P. Bakshi
- For Current Affairs go through Pratiyogita Darpan, Magazine, and News Papers.
- Ancient India Social and Culture by Luniya
How to Prepare for CGPSC Exam: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Exams
- Set your Goal and make schedule of your study. Give an appropriate time for all topic.
- In every Exam Current Affairs Quiz must asked so for preparing this go through the news papers, magazines, make a habit of listening the news daily these will helpful to you.
- Go Through the Previous Exam Papers. There will be chances that question can repeat again.
- Make your notes, Underline some most important thing.
- Practice makes a man perfect. So do practices daily to solve the Quiz (Quantitative Aptitude etc)
- Motivate yourself for the study daily. Don’t take exam as a pressure. Everything you can do. Be Confident. Make consistency in your study.