NDA 2020 Application Form, Entrance Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern & Syllabus How to apply for NDA 2020
Notification has been released for NDA 2020 Entrance Exam, NDA- I & NDA-II Exam Date has been announced
UPSC NDA 2020: UPSC-Union Public Service Commission is respective authority that manages the NDA- National Defence Academy entrance exam every year. The main objective of conducting the UPSC NDA entrance exam is to recruit eligible candidates in Armed Forces: Army, Navy and Air Force. NDA-National Defence Academy Entrance Exam is a national level entrance exam and comes under one of the toughest national entrance exam. Every year number of candidates appears in NDA entrance exam and among of them some candidates got shortlisted of selection.
NDA entrance exam conducted two times in a year NDA-I & NDA-II. Candidates have to qualify the written examination and after that candidates have to clear SSB interview. Candidates who wish to make their bright career in Indian armed forces (defence field) can apply for NDA entrance exam. Every year number of candidates got selected and recruited in armed forces after clearing the NDA entrance exam. Interested candidates can apply for the NDA 2020 entrance exam before the schedule dates.
Interested candidates who are eagerly waiting for NDA 2020 application form can get brief detail about NDA 2020 entrance exam, application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, exam pattern and syllabus from this article. Scroll down to get complete details about NDA 2020 application form.
UPSC NDA 2020 Entrance Exam Important Dates
Dear aspirants below mention dates are tentative dates for NDA 2020 entrance exam. We will notify you about the exact dates after the official notification release from the respective authority.
|Events||NDA-I Important Dates||NDA-II Important Dates|
|Availability of Online Application Form||8 January 2020||10 June 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||28 January 2020||30 June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2020 First Week||August 2020 fourth Week|
|Entrance Exam Date||19 April 2020||6 September 2020|
|Result Declaration||July 2020||December 2020|
|Interview Date||August 2020 to September 2020||January 2021 to April 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||To be Notify||To be Notify|
|Classes Begins||January 2021||July 2021|
NDA 2020 Entrance Exam Application Form| How to Apply
All interested candidates are advice to check eligibility criteria before applying for NDA 2020 entrance exam. Follow below mention steps to fill their application form online.
- After releasing the official notification for NDA 2020, the application form will be available on UPSC official website.
- Eligible candidates can apply for NDA 2020 through online from the UPSC website.
- First candidates have to register themselves for the NDA 2020 entrance exam by providing some general and basic details.
- After completing the registration candidates will be able to fill their online application form for NDA 2020 entrance exam.
- Candidates have to provide their personal details, communication details, educational details etc.
- All candidates are requested to fill their all details in correct format, all information should be correct.
- Candidates have to upload their recent scan passport size photograph, signature etc. so keep all documents ready.
- Now filling all details candidates will requested to pay NDA 2020 online application fee as applicable.
- After paying online application fee candidates will be able to submit their NDA 2020 Application form.
- Now submit your duly filled NDA 2020 application form.
NDA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are going to apply for NDA 2020 entrance exam they are requested to check eligibility criteria first. Eligibility criteria are an essential part of any exam. Candidates must meet with the eligibility criteria of NDA 2020 which is set by the UPSC-Union Public Service Commission authority. After reading the all prospect, information voucher released by the UPSC for NDA 2020 candidates needs to apply. The eligibility criteria are mention below:
- Candidates for NDA I will be born between July 2, 2001 and July 1, 2004.
- Candidates should be born between January 2, 2002 and July 1, 2005 for NDA II.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India
- Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA 2020
- Candidates must pass their intermediate or equivalent exam with PCM group.
UPSC NDA 2020 Application Fee
- SC / ST candidates, JCOs, SCs, NCOs and ORS have been exempted from payment of application fee.
- Rest candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as NDA 2020 application fee.
- Candidates will be able to pay their application fee through online process.
NDA 2020 Admit Card
- NDA 2020 Entrance exam admits card will be available online on official website of UPSC.
- Eligible candidates who have applied for NDA 2020 before the schedule date can download their admit card easily form website.
- Authority will not send NDA 2020 admit card to any candidates manually.
- NDA 2020 admit card will consists of candidates personal details as well as exam date, exam center, etc
- For appearing in NDA 2020 entrance exam candidates must need to carry their valid admit card during the entrance exam.
- NDA 2020 admits card is entry pass for every candidate who wants to appear for entrance exam.
NDA 2020 Result
- NDA 2020 entrance exam result will be release by the authority via online mode.
- Candidates need to access the official website of the authority to check NDA 2020 result.
- With the help of roll number etc. candidates can check their exam result.
NDA 2020 Selection Process
- Candidates selected on the basis of written examination will be invited for SSB interview.
- Candidates who successfully pass SSB round will be called for further medical examination and document verification process.
NDA 2020 SSB Interview
- Candidates who will qualify the written test will be call for SSB interview process.
- For their final selection candidates must qualify the SSB interview it will take four to five days.
- Candidates will complete the OIR (Office Intelligence Rating) and PP & DT (Picture Perception and Description Test).
- The SSB interview will include related tests – Word Association Test, Status Response Test, Thematic Expression Test and Self-Description Test.
- Interview Group Discussion Test, Military Planning Exercise, Lecturer, Intergroup Hurdle Race or Snake Race, Progressive Group Task, Half Group Task, Command Task and President will be related to personal interview of some candidates.
- The fourth and fifth days will include tests related to individual obstacles, final group work, interviews for the remaining candidates, final board meeting and declaration of results.
NDA 2020 Entrance Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Dear candidates here we have provided a syllabus for NDA 2020 Entrance exam. Syllabus will help you in your entrance exam preparation. Start your preparation according to the syllabus.
NDA- National Defense Academy Exam Pattern 2020
|Name of Subject||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics||2 ½ Hours||300 Marks|
|General Ability Test||2 ½ Hours||300 Marks|
SSB (Services Selection Board) Interview: 900 Marks
Mathematics Syllabus for NDA 2020 Entrance Exam (Paper 1)
- Concept Of A Set
- Operations On Sets
- Venn Diagrams. De Morgan Laws
- Cartesian Product Relation
- Equivalence Relation
- Representation Of Real Numbers On A Line
- Complex Numbers – Basic Properties
- Modulus Argument
- Cube Roots Of Unity
- Binary System Of Numbers
- Conversion of a Number in Decimal System to Binary System and Vice-Versa.
- Geometric And Harmonic Progressions
- Quadratic Equations With Real Coefficients
- Solution Of Linear In equations Of Two Variables By Graphs
- Permutation And Combination
- Binomial Theorem And Its Application
- Logarithms and Their Applications.
Matrices and Determinants
- Types of Matrices
- Operations On Matrices Determinant Of A Matrix
- Basic Properties of Determinant.
- Adjoin And Inverse Of A Square Matrix
- Applications – Solution of a System of Linear Equations in Two or Three Unknowns by Cramer’s Rule and By Matrix Method.
Analytics Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions:
- Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate System
- Distance Formula
- Equation Of A Line In Various Forms
- Angle Between Two Lines
- Distance Of A Point From A Line
- Equation Of A Circle In Standard And In General, Form
- Standard Forms Of Parabola
- Ellipse And Hyperbola
- Eccentricity And Axis Of A Conic
- Point in a Three-Dimensional Space, Distance between Two Points.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- The equation of a Plane and a Line in Various Forms.
- The angle between Two Lines and Angle between Two Planes.
- The equation of a Sphere
- Angles And Their Measures In Degrees And In Radians
- Trigonometrical Ratios
- Trigonometric Identities Sum And Difference Formulae
- Multiple And Sub-Multiple Angles
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Applications – Height And Distance
- Properties of Triangles.
- Concept Of A Real-Valued Function – Domain
- Range And Graph Of A Function
- Composite Functions
- Derivative Of Function At A Point
- Derivatives Of Sum
- Product And Quotient Of Functions
- Derivative Of A Function With Respect Of Another Function
- Derivative Of A Composite Function
- Second Order Derivatives
- Increasing And Decreasing Functions
- Application of Derivatives in Problems of Maxima and Minima.
- Integration As Inverse Differentiation
- Integration By Parts And Substitution
- Standard Integrals Involving Expression Of Algebraic,
- Hyperbolic And Exponential Function
- Evaluation of Definite Integrals – Determination of Areas of Plane Regions Bounded By Curves – Applications.
- Definition Of Order And Degree Of A Differential Equation
- Formation Of A Differential Equation·
- General And Particular Solution Of A Differential Equation
- Solution Of First Order And First Degree Differential Equations Of Various Types
- Application In Problems Of Growth And Decay
Classification Of Data
- Frequency Distribution
- Cumulative Frequency Distribution – Examples
- Graphical Representation – Histogram
- Pie Chart
- Frequency Polygon – Examples
- Measures Of Central Tendency – Mean Median And Mode
- Variance And Standard Deviation – Determination And Comparison
- Correlation And Regression
- Random Experiment
- Outcomes And Associated Sample Space
- Mutually Exclusive And Exhaustive Events
- Impossible And Certain Events
- Union And Intersection Of Events
- Elementary And Composite Events
- Conditional Probability
- Bayes’ Theorem – Simple Problems
- Random Variable As Function On A Sample Space
- Binomial Distribution
- Examples of Random Experiments Giving Rise to Binominal Distribution.
- Vectors In Two And Three Dimensions
- Magnitude And Direction Of A Vector
- Unit And Null Vectors Addition Of Vectors
- Scalar Multiplication Of Vector
Subject – General Ability (Paper 2) for NDA 2020 Entrance Exam Syllabus
The second paper divided into two separate part first is Part A –English Paper and second is General Knowledge Paper
Part A –English Paper
- Grammar And Usage
- Comprehension And Cohesion In Extended Text
- Use Of Words
- Physical Properties And States Of Matter
- Specific Gravity
- Principle Of Archimedes
- Pressure Barometer.
- Motion Of Objects
- Velocity And Acceleration
- Newton’s Laws Of Motion
- Force And Momentum
- Parallelogram Of Forces
- Stability And Equilibrium Of Bodies
- Elementary Ideas Of Work
- Power and Energy.
- Effects Of Heat
- Measurement Of Temperature And Heat
- Change Of State And Latent Heat
- Modes of Transference of Heat.
- Sound Waves And Their Properties
- Simple Musical Instruments.
- Rectilinear Propagation Of Light
- Reflection and Refraction.
- Spherical Mirrors and Lenses.
- Human Eye.
- Natural And Artificial Magnets
- Properties Of A Magnet
- Earth as a Magnet.
- Static And Current Electricity
- Conductors And Non-Conductors
- Ohm’s Law Simple Electrical Circuits
- Lighting And Magnetic Effects Of Current
- Measurement Of Electrical Power
- Primary And Secondary Cells
- Use of X-Rays.
- General Principles In The Working Of -Simple Pendulum, Simple Pulleys, Siphon, Levers, Balloon, Pumps, Hydrometer, Pressure Cooker, Thermos Flask, Gramophone, Telegraphs, Telephone, Periscope, Telescope, Microscope, Mariner’s Compass; Lightening Conductors, Safety Fuses.
- Physical and Chemical Changes.
- Elements Mixtures And Compounds Symbols Formulae
- Simple Chemical Equations Law Of Chemical Combination (Excluding Problems).
- Properties Of Air And Water.
- Preparation And Properties Of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide, Oxidation, And Reduction.
- Acids Bases And Salts.
- Carbon – Different Forms.
- Fertilizers – Natural And Artificial
- Material Used In The Preparation Of Substances Like Soap Glass Ink Paper Cement Paints Safety Matches And Gun-Powder.
- Elementary Ideas About The Structure Of Atom Atomic Equivalent And Molecular Weights Valency.
- Difference Between The Living And Non-Living
- Basis Of Life – Cells, Protoplasm’s And Tissues
- Growth And Reproduction In Plants And Animals
- Elementary Knowledge Of Human Body And Its Important Organs
- Common Epidemics, Their Causes And Prevention
- Food – Source Of Energy For Man. Constituents Of Food, Balanced Diet
- The Solar System – Meteors And Comets, Eclipses.
- Achievements Of Eminent(Important) Scientists
History Freedom Movement
- A Broad Survey Of Indian History, With Emphasis On Culture And Civilization
- Freedom Movement In India
- Elementary Study Of Indian Constitution And Administration
- Elementary Knowledge Of Five Year Plans Of India
- Panchayati Raj, Co-Operatives And Community Development
- Bhoodan, Sarvodaya, National Integration And Welfare State, Basic Teachings Of Mahatma Gandhi
- Forces Shaping The Modern World; Renaissance, Exploration, And Discovery; War Of American Independence. French Revolution, Industrial Revolution and Russian Revolution.
- Impact of Science and Technology on Society.
- The concept of One World, United Nations, Panchsheel, Democracy.
- Socialism and Communism.
- Role of India in the Present World.
- Earth Its Shape and Size.
- Latitudes and Longitudes Concept of Time.
- International Date Line.
- Movements of Earth and Their Effects.
- Origin of Earth.
- Rocks And Their Classification
- Mechanical and Chemical Earthquakes and Volcanoes.
- Ocean Currents And Tides
- Atmosphere And Its Composition;
- Temperature And Atmospheric Pressure Planetary Winds Cyclones And Anti-Cyclones;
- Condensation And Precipitation
- Types of Climate.
- Major Natural Regions of the World.
- Regional Geography Of India
- Climate Natural Vegetation.
- Mineral And Power Resources
- Location and Distribution of Agricultural and Industrial Activities.
- Important Sea Ports and Main Sea Land and Air Routes of India.
- Main Items of Imports and Exports of India.