NDA Syllabus 2019-2020|Syllabus Pattern, Notification & Preparation
The National Defence Academy also knows as NDA and it is an iconic Academy of global superiority in the specialty of military education. The NDA (National Defence Academy) is the combined Services academy of the various Indian Armed Forces. The Commission of UPSC time to time conducts a nationwide entrance exam especially for defense and it is also known as NDA Exam or National Defence Academy exams. This entrance exam is held for the all interested candidates if they wish to connect the Indian Defence Forces such as Indian Army, Indian Navy & Indian Air Force. Every year a huge number of interested & eligible candidates came ahead to capture this NDA entrance exams. NDA Entrance Exams will be organized 2 times in a year. But in this section we provide the quick information about the NDA 2019-20 Syllabus. Here, we have collects the all efficient and absolute knowledge about NDA Exams 2019-20 Syllabus.
NDA Exams Syllabus 2019-20
Any syllabus functions as a bond between candidates and Course of Exams. All various type of exams syllabus helps aspirants and allowing them to arrangement how much time to use on each assignment. Under this article we discuss about the NDA Exams Syllabus so before start the NDA exams preparation, it is very significant and necessary to bring in you with the overall NDA Exams syllabus from where the questions will be raised. The NDA Exam syllabus includes the Mathematics, and General Ability (Chemistry, Physics, General Knowledge or General Awareness, English, History, Geography, and Current Events.). Below we have mentioned the complete NDA Syllabus details which are very important for all interested candidates in all over the India.
National Defense Academy (NDA) Exam Paper Pattern 2019-20
|Name of Subject||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics||2 ½ Hours||300 Marks|
|General Ability Test||2 ½ Hours||300 Marks|
SSB (Services Selection Board) Interview: 900 Marks
Mathematics Syllabus for NDA Exams 2019-20 or Subject Mathematics (Paper 1)
- Concept Of A Set
- Operations On Sets
- Venn Diagrams. De Morgan Laws
- Cartesian Product Relation
- Equivalence Relation
- Representation Of Real Numbers On A Line
- Complex Numbers – Basic Properties
- Modulus Argument
- Cube Roots Of Unity
- Binary System Of Numbers
- Conversion of a Number in Decimal System to Binary System and Vice-Versa.
- Geometric And Harmonic Progressions
- Quadratic Equations With Real Coefficients
- Solution Of Linear In equations Of Two Variables By Graphs
- Permutation And Combination
- Binomial Theorem And Its Application
- Logarithms and Their Applications.
Matrices and Determinants
- Types of Matrices
- Operations On Matrices Determinant Of A Matrix
- Basic Properties of Determinant.
- Adjoin And Inverse Of A Square Matrix
- Applications – Solution of a System of Linear Equations in Two or Three Unknowns by Cramer’s Rule and By Matrix Method.
Analytics Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions:
- Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate System
- Distance Formula
- Equation Of A Line In Various Forms
- Angle Between Two Lines
- Distance Of A Point From A Line
- Equation Of A Circle In Standard And In General, Form
- Standard Forms Of Parabola
- Ellipse And Hyperbola
- Eccentricity And Axis Of A Conic
- Point in a Three-Dimensional Space, Distance between Two Points.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- The equation of a Plane and a Line in Various Forms.
- The angle between Two Lines and Angle between Two Planes.
- The equation of a Sphere
- Angles And Their Measures In Degrees And In Radians
- Trigonometrical Ratios
- Trigonometric Identities Sum And Difference Formulae
- Multiple And Sub-Multiple Angles
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Applications – Height And Distance
- Properties of Triangles.
- Concept Of A Real-Valued Function – Domain
- Range And Graph Of A Function
- Composite Functions
- Derivative Of Function At A Point
- Derivatives Of Sum
- Product And Quotient Of Functions
- Derivative Of A Function With Respect Of Another Function
- Derivative Of A Composite Function
- Second Order Derivatives
- Increasing And Decreasing Functions
- Application of Derivatives in Problems of Maxima and Minima.
- Integration As Inverse Differentiation
- Integration By Parts And Substitution
- Standard Integrals Involving Expression Of Algebraic,
- Hyperbolic And Exponential Function
- Evaluation of Definite Integrals – Determination of Areas of Plane Regions Bounded By Curves – Applications.
- Definition Of Order And Degree Of A Differential Equation
- Formation Of A Differential Equation·
- General And Particular Solution Of A Differential Equation
- Solution Of First Order And First Degree Differential Equations Of Various Types
- Application In Problems Of Growth And Decay
Classification Of Data
- Frequency Distribution
- Cumulative Frequency Distribution – Examples
- Graphical Representation – Histogram
- Pie Chart
- Frequency Polygon – Examples
- Measures Of Central Tendency – Mean Median And Mode
- Variance And Standard Deviation – Determination And Comparison
- Correlation And Regression
- Random Experiment
- Outcomes And Associated Sample Space
- Mutually Exclusive And Exhaustive Events
- Impossible And Certain Events
- Union And Intersection Of Events
- Elementary And Composite Events
- Conditional Probability
- Bayes’ Theorem – Simple Problems
- Random Variable As Function On A Sample Space
- Binomial Distribution
- Examples of Random Experiments Giving Rise to Binominal Distribution.
- Vectors In Two And Three Dimensions
- Magnitude And Direction Of A Vector
- Unit And Null Vectors Addition Of Vectors
- Scalar Multiplication Of Vector
Subject – General Ability (Paper 2) for NDA Exams Syllabus 2019-20
The second paper divided into two separate part first is Part A –English Paper and second is General Knowledge Paper
Part A –English Paper
- Grammar And Usage
- Comprehension And Cohesion In Extended Text
- Use Of Words
- Physical Properties And States Of Matter
- Specific Gravity
- Principle Of Archimedes
- Pressure Barometer.
- Motion Of Objects
- Velocity And Acceleration
- Newton’s Laws Of Motion
- Force And Momentum
- Parallelogram Of Forces
- Stability And Equilibrium Of Bodies
- Elementary Ideas Of Work
- Power and Energy.
- Effects Of Heat
- Measurement Of Temperature And Heat
- Change Of State And Latent Heat
- Modes of Transference of Heat.
- Sound Waves And Their Properties
- Simple Musical Instruments.
- Rectilinear Propagation Of Light
- Reflection and Refraction.
- Spherical Mirrors and Lenses.
- Human Eye.
- Natural And Artificial Magnets
- Properties Of A Magnet
- Earth as a Magnet.
- Static And Current Electricity
- Conductors And Non-Conductors
- Ohm’s Law Simple Electrical Circuits
- Lighting And Magnetic Effects Of Current
- Measurement Of Electrical Power
- Primary And Secondary Cells
- Use of X-Rays.
- General Principles In The Working Of -Simple Pendulum, Simple Pulleys, Siphon, Levers, Balloon, Pumps, Hydrometer, Pressure Cooker, Thermos Flask, Gramophone, Telegraphs, Telephone, Periscope, Telescope, Microscope, Mariner’s Compass; Lightening Conductors, Safety Fuses.
- Physical and Chemical Changes.
- Elements Mixtures And Compounds Symbols Formulae
- Simple Chemical Equations Law Of Chemical Combination (Excluding Problems).
- Properties Of Air And Water.
- Preparation And Properties Of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide, Oxidation, And Reduction.
- Acids Bases And Salts.
- Carbon – Different Forms.
- Fertilizers – Natural And Artificial
- Material Used In The Preparation Of Substances Like Soap Glass Ink Paper Cement Paints Safety Matches And Gun-Powder.
- Elementary Ideas About The Structure Of Atom Atomic Equivalent And Molecular Weights Valency.
- Difference Between The Living And Non-Living
- Basis Of Life – Cells, Protoplasm’s And Tissues
- Growth And Reproduction In Plants And Animals
- Elementary Knowledge Of Human Body And Its Important Organs
- Common Epidemics, Their Causes And Prevention
- Food – Source Of Energy For Man. Constituents Of Food, Balanced Diet
- The Solar System – Meteors And Comets, Eclipses.
- Achievements Of Eminent(Important) Scientists
History Freedom Movement
- A Broad Survey Of Indian History, With Emphasis On Culture And Civilization
- Freedom Movement In India
- Elementary Study Of Indian Constitution And Administration
- Elementary Knowledge Of Five Year Plans Of India
- Panchayati Raj, Co-Operatives And Community Development
- Bhoodan, Sarvodaya, National Integration And Welfare State, Basic Teachings Of Mahatma Gandhi
- Forces Shaping The Modern World; Renaissance, Exploration, And Discovery; War Of American Independence. French Revolution, Industrial Revolution and Russian Revolution.
- Impact of Science and Technology on Society.
- The concept of One World, United Nations, Panchsheel, Democracy.
- Socialism and Communism.
- Role of India in the Present World.
- Earth Its Shape and Size.
- Latitudes and Longitudes Concept of Time.
- International Date Line.
- Movements of Earth and Their Effects.
- Origin of Earth.
- Rocks And Their Classification
- Mechanical and Chemical Earthquakes and Volcanoes.
- Ocean Currents And Tides
- Atmosphere And Its Composition;
- Temperature And Atmospheric Pressure Planetary Winds Cyclones And Anti-Cyclones;
- Condensation And Precipitation
- Types of Climate.
- Major Natural Regions of the World.
- Regional Geography Of India
- Climate Natural Vegetation.
- Mineral And Power Resources
- Location and Distribution of Agricultural and Industrial Activities.
- Important Sea Ports and Main Sea Land and Air Routes of India.
- Main Items of Imports and Exports of India.
- Knowledge Of Important Events That Have happened In India In The Recent Years
- Current Important World Events
- Famous Personalities – Both Indian And International Including Those Connected With Cultural Activities And Sports.
FAQ for NDA Syllabus 2019-20
What is the main purpose of the NDA exam syllabus?
What is the syllabus of an NDA?
What is an NDA examination syllabus?
What is the difference between an NDA curriculum and an NDA Exams Syllabus?
If you have any doubt related NDA Exams Syllabus or NDA Syllabus then you can visit its official websites and get complete details for its.