PPSC Syllabus 2019-20|Punjab Public Service Commission (पंजाब लोक सेवा आयोग)
PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission is a state agency that organized the exams for the eligible candidates who are preparing for the government jobs in Punjab. PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission conducts the exams for the various government job posts in Punjab and selects the eligible candidates. PPSC Punjab Public Service Exam exam is way to enter in a government sector jobs. Aspirants looking for govt. job in Punjab can get the opportunity from the PPSC civil services exams. Lt. General NPS Hira is the chairman of PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) from 2nd January 2017.
PPSC Syllabus Punjab Public Service Commission Exam 2019-20
PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission Organizes various Civil services Exam to select the eligible candidates who are looking for govt. jobs in Punjab. Dear aspirant if you are preparing for the PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) Exam than first you should know or be aware about the PPSC Exam (Punjab Public Service Commission) syllabus. Prepare yourself according the syllabus of PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission). This web post will help you for your PPSC Exam and provide the complete syllabus for the PPSC Exam. We will also publish some general Knowledge GK Quiz for the PPSC Exam (Punjab Public Service Commission). So dear aspirants go through the PPSC Syllabus and prepare yourself for be successful in PPSC Exam.
PPSC Syllabus 2019-20|(Punjab Public Service Commission) Civil Services Exam consists of 2 Phases.
PPSC Syllabus for Preliminary Exam 2019-20
|Paper –I||General Studies||100|
|Paper- II||Civil Services Aptitude Test||100|
PPSC Syllabus for Paper-I General Studies
- Every Day Science (General Science)
- Environmental Studies
- Political Theory
- History of India
- India Economy
- Constitution of India
- Books and Authers
PPSC Syllabus for Paper-II Civil Services Aptitude Test
- Reading Comprehension- Punjabi & English Comprehension
- Interpersonal Skills including Communication Skills
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical and Mental Ability
- Basic Numerical Skills
- Data Analysis
Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC)Main Exam Syllabus 2019-20
|Paper-IV, V||General Studies|
|Paper- VI, VII||Optional I|
|Paper-VIII, IX||Optional II|
List of the Optional Subject for the Main Exam:
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
- Literature of one of the following languages
Some Important Books for the Preparation of PPSC Exams:
Punjabi Language: Punjabi Vyakaran by Rajesh Sethi , Introduction to Punjabi: Grammar, Conversion and Literature by G. Mann
English Language: High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren n Martin, Objective General English by R.S. Aggarwal
General Studies: Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh, Economic Survey, Science and Technology in India by Spectrum, Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal, A History of Modern World by Ranjan Chakravarti, Indian and World Geography by Majid Hussain
How to Prepare for PPSC Exam: Punjab Public Service Commission
- Set your Goal and make schedule of your study. Give an appropriate time for all topic.
- In every Exam Current Affairs Quiz must asked so for preparing this go through the news papers, magazines, make a habit of listening the news daily these will helpful to you.
- Go Through the Previous Exam Papers. There will be chances that question can repeat again.
- Make your notes, Underline some most important thing.
- Practice makes a man perfect. So do practices daily to solve the Quiz (Quantitative Aptitude etc)
- Motivate yourself for the study daily. Don’t take exam as a pressure. Be Confident. Make consistency in your study.
Our team member always try their best to give out you in best achievable way, however we welcome all our visitor to share their most important feedback with us. Your Feedback is most important to our team. For any Query leave your comment.