Sikkim Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus 2019-20
SPSC- Sikkim Public Service Commission came into existence (start working from) in 1982 and was constituted under the Provisions article 315 of the Indian Constitution in 1978. SPSC-Sikkim Public Service Commission is a state agency that conducts the civil services exam every year and selects the eligible candidates for the different government job post in Sikkim state. SPSC- Sikkim Public Service Commission published notification every year for the various government job posts every year and selects the eligible candidates on the basis of the civil services exam/written exam. SPSC is the entry gate for those aspirants who are looking for the government sectors jobs in Sikkim state. So dear aspirants it is a better opportunity for you to work in a government sector. Mr. T.B. Rajalim is the Hon’ble chairman of SPSC- Sikkim Public Service Commission.
SPSC Exam Syllabus 2019-20|Sikkim Public Service Commission
Dear Aspirants here we are updating the complete syllabus of SPSC 2019-20. If you are preparing for the SPSC Civil services exam it is most important that you should be aware about the SPSC Exam syllabus 2019-20. Before going to detail study first know the syllabus that will effectively helps you in your exam preparation.
Aspirants are advices make your study note according the syllabus that will helpful and it also increases your chance for the selection. So if you are worried about the SPSC exam syllabus for 2019-20 we will help you. Here we are updating the complete syllabus.
SPSC Exam Pattern: SPSC civil service exam consists with three phases of selection.
- Preliminary Exam (Objective Type)
- Main Exam (Written)
- Personality Test/Interview
SPSC Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2019-20
SPSC Preliminary Exam consists with only single Paper set and all questions will be objective type.
- English Language, Comprehension Skills, Composition and Grammar
- General Knowledge about Sikkim
- Secondary School Level Mathematics
- General Mental Ability
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Computer Basic Knowledge
- Indian Polity/ Economy/ Constitution
- Physical/Social/Economical Geography of India and World
- Principle of Accountancy, Economic and Commerce
- Basic Concept of Banking & Economics
- Current Affairs National and Internationals
SPSC Main Exam Syllabus 2019-20
SPSC Main Exam will consist with three paper sets. Third one will be based on one optional subject. The Candidates who qualifies the both preliminary and main exam will call for the final round of selection interview.
- Sikkim General Knowledge: Art, Culture, Dance, Economy, Geography, Environment
- Indian Polity and Constitution
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- Basic Computer skills
- General English
- Composition, Grammar, Essay
- National Level pilot schemes and projects
- Public Policy, Rights & Issues
- Elements of Business Studies
- Book Keeping and Accountancy
Paper-III Choose one Optional Subject from the List
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary
- Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Political Science and International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Literature: English, Limbo, Hindi, Nepali, Lepcha & Bhutiastatistics Sociology Tourism Administration
How to Prepare for SPSC Exam 2019-20: Sikkim Public Service Exam 2019-20
- Set your Goal and make schedule of your study. Give an appropriate time for all Topics.
- In every Exam Current Affairs Quiz must asked so for preparing this go through the news papers, magazines, make a habit of listening the news daily these will helpful to you.
- Go Through the Previous Exam Papers. There will be chances that question can repeat again.
- Make your notes, Underline some most important thing.
- Practice makes a man perfect. So do practices daily to solve the Quiz (Quantitative Aptitude etc)
- Motivate yourself for the study daily. Don’t take exam as a pressure. Everything you can do. Be Confident. Make consistency in your study.