Combined Graduate level (CGL) entrance exam 2017 organised by SSC. So All the interested candidates who are searching for all the necessary information regarding upcoming SSC CGL 2017 entrance exams, all the candidate can now check out the same from the official website of SSC, However the exact exams dates for several activities regarding SSC CGL 2017 is not out yet. SSC (Staff Selection Committee) is itself a huge brand name. Every year, SSC recruits various vacancies for the various department posts. As per the sources, the SSC CGL 2017 examinations may conduct in the month of Aug – Sept. So all the interested candidates are suggest to have a look on the given details so with the help of that details they can know, whether they are eligible or not to apply for this SSC CGL 2017 examination.
Overview of SSC CGL 2017-2018:
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of Examination: Combined Graduate Level Examination(CGLE)
- The Application form of SSC CGL 2017will be available from:February 2017
- SSC CGL 2017 Mode of Apply:Online Mode and Offline Mode
- Mode of Exam SSC CGL 2017:Computer Based Test (CBT)
SSC CGL 2017 Latest Updates:
- Interview in the SSC CGL2017-18Recruitment Process has been dispensed. Therefore, no interviews will be held for the same.
- Age of the candidates will now be calculated as on 1stAugust instead of 1st January of the examination year.
Eligibility Criteria SSC CGL:
All Candidates should be fulfilling the bellow set of eligibility criteria, if anyone wants to apply for that;
- Education Eligibility:The entire candidate must have done graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- Age Limit Criteria– All Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 27 years old to be eligible for this examination.
How to apply SSC CGL Exams:
All the candidates easily apply for SSC CGL Exams because it’s very simple process, but if you looking complete process how to apply SSC CGL then first of all, all the candidates are suggested to visit the SSC official website.
- After opening website then you will have to open the SSC CGL Apply online link. Now you need to read all the necessary instructions carefully and then starts fill the application form. When you complete the form then make sure all the required details are filled correctly and completely.
- Once the details are filled in, then you will be asked to upload your scanned photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- In the last steps just check all the details, if they are mentioned correctly. If all the details are correct then just submit the form.
Note: Don’t forget to take the print out of the confirmation page.
Exam Scheme of SSC CGLE 2017 (Tier I)
SSC CGL Selection Procedure:
Selection process are depend upon the candidate performance, if the candidates qualify the all exams then they selected. SSC CGL selection procedure contains the four various stages. All the candidates need to qualify in all these various stages and will be selected on the basis their performance in all the Tiers. All the CGL Examination tiers as given bellow;
Tier -I: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice types question- Computer Based Test)
Tier -II: Written Examination (objective Multiple Choice types question – Computer Based Test)
Tier -IV: computer proficiency test such as Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
SSC CGL 2017-18 Preparation Tips:
SSC CGL (Common Graduate Level) is a popular examination conduct by the SSC for various jobs post. Every graduate candidate wants to qualify to get good jobs opportunities. The competition level of SSC CGL is quite high because it is tough examination. There are thousands of graduates who apply for this SSC CGL examination every year but very few able to qualified in the examination.