SSC JE exam 2019-2020 (SSC JE Recruitment 2019) Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Syllabus, How To Apply
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the most popular and respective authorities of India which organized various types of entrance exams including SSC JE 2019. The SSC JE is commonly known as SSC Junior Engineer. The respective authority every year released the notification of SSC JE exam 2019. The SSC JE exam 2019-2020 exams will be conducted for new recruitment of eligible candidates for the Junior Engineer post in various government departments all over India. Generally, SSC JE exam 2019-2020 will contain two different papers such as Paper 1 & Paper 2. Most of the time SSC JE exam 2019 (paper 1) will be conducted in the upcoming month of February 2019-2020 and SSC JE applications Form will be available in the month of October. Those candidates who are eligible and interested to appear in upcoming SSC JE exam 2019-2020, now they must be applied or submit the SSC JE exam 2019 application form as per scheduled date. But, all the aspirants are suggested to just read the whole post in order to find all the important details on SS JE recruitment 2019 including the application form release date, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, admit card and result etc.
Quick Overview of SSC JE exam 2019-2020:
|Exams Name||SSC JE (Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer)|
|Name of Exams Conducting Body||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Level of Entrance Exams||Central Level (All India)|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online Mode|
|Maximum Application fee||Only Rs 100/- (for unreserved category candidates)|
|Eligibility Criteria (Minimum)||Engineering Degree/Diploma (B.Tech. / B.E. ) in concerned discipline|
|Mode of SSC JE 2019 Entrance Exam||Tier I: CBT, and Tier II: Descriptive Test|
|Total Number Of Questions||200 Questions for in Tier 1, and 300 Questions for in Tier-2|
|Maximum Marks||200 number for Tier-1, and 300 number for Tier-2|
|Time Duration (Maximum)||2 Hours for tier-1, and 2 Hours for tier-2|
SSC JE 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Notification Release Date||September1st, 2018|
|SSC JE Online Application Form Release Date||September1st, 2018|
|Last Date of JE Application Form submit||September 23rd, 2018|
|Admit Card Release date for Paper 1||November 2018|
|SSC JE Exam Date for Paper 1||November 14th to 20th, 2018|
|Result Announcement Date of Paper 1 Exam||January 2019|
|Admit Card for Paper 2 Release Date|
|Exam Date for SSC JE Exams Paper 2|
|Final Result Declaration Date||March/April 2019|
SSC JE 2019 Application Form
The upcoming SSC JE exam 2019-2020 is one of the most competitive entrance exams. While applying for the upcoming SSC JE Recruitment 2019 examination, just make sure for using the online facility. Follow all the important parts of examination such as Registration Part and Apply Part both are very completely and accurately. Individual candidates will have to fill all the required details like personal details educational details and so many other important details in the SSC JE 2019 application form. Applicants will have to upload a required document (scanned photo and signature), and finally after filling all the mandatory information in the SSC JE Recruitment 2019 application form.
SSC JE 2019 Application Fee:
Individual candidates are required to make payment of Rs 100/- only (non-reserved category candidates) via offline or online mode.
The important thing is, no any payment fee for reserved category candidates (SC, PH, ST, and Ex-Servicemen etc).
Those individual candidates who are paying the SSC JE exam 2019 application fee via online mode they can make easy use any bank Debit card, Credit card, and net banking etc.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC JE 2019-2020
|Name of Posts||Required Educational Details|
|JE (Civil)||Candidates must have diploma or degree in B.Tech, BE (Civil Engineering) and age limit must be between18 to 27 years.|
|JE (Mechanical)||Individual applicants having Degree/Diploma in B.Tech, BE (mechanical engineering) and candidates age must not up to 32 years.|
|Surveying & Contract (JE)||Individual applicants who have successfully cleared the 12th exam of diploma in Building & Quantity Surveying or Diploma, B.Tech, BE (Civil Engineering) are also eligible to apply.|
|JE (Electrical)||Candidates must have Degree/Diploma in B.Tech, BE (Electrical/Electronics Engineering) they are eligible to apply.|
|JE (Electrical & Mechanical)||Individual canidates having Diploma or degree in B.Tech, BE (electrical/electronics/mechanical engineering) they can eligible and apply for this post.|
How to Apply SSC JE 2019 (SSC JE Recruitment 2019) Exams:
All the candidates who wish to enrol with upcoming SSC JE Recruitment 2019 (SSC JE 2019) they should also check the official procedure to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Post. Now, in the below section we are trying to mention quick official procedure to apply for SSC JE 2019 exams. Now carefully follow these below steps for applying the upcoming SSC JE Recruitment 2019 application form.
- First of all just open the official website of the SSC (Staff Selection Commission).
- In the next steps just click on Apply tab which is located at the top side of the home page.
- Now just click on the JE menu button.
- Click on the updated SSC JE Recruitment 2019 application form link.
- Now just fill the particular registration form very carefully.
- In the next steps just try to log in with the correct registration details.
- Now fill the SSC JE 2019 application form.
- In the next steps just Upload all the required document (recent photograph & signatures) in the prescribed format.
- Just submit the required application fees or you can also generate an off-line bank e-challan.
- Finally just try to download & save a copy of the SSC JE 2019 application form for future use.
SSC JE 2019 ( SSC JE Recruitment 2019) Exam pattern
All the interested candidates who want to appear in upcoming SSC JE 2019 exams they must be required to understanding the complete examination pattern before submitting SSC JE Recruitment 2019 application form. The upcoming SSC JE 2019 entrance exam will be consists of two different papers i.e. Paper 1 & paper 2. if you looking for more details about SSC JE exam pattern 2019 for both papers (Paper 1 & paper 2) are listed in the below.
- All the candidates will get the SSC JE 2019 question paper in both languages (English & Hindi).
- Candidates will get for 200 objective types questions for Tier- 1 paper.
- 200 marks will be allotted for in the Tier- 1 paper.
- 1 marks will be a reward to each correct attempt and 1/4th mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Name of the Sections||Total Questions||Types of Questions||Total Marks|
|Basic mental Ability Questions||50 Questions||MCQ (Objective)||50 Marks|
|GK (General Knowledge)||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Engineering Part A/B- Civil & Structural or Electrical & mechanical||100 Questions||100 Marks|
For Paper –II
- Tier-2 Exam exam will be based on the descriptive exam.
- individual candidates will get a maximum of 2 hours to complete their answers.
- Maximum 300 marks will be rewarded to the questions on this paper.
SSC JE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus is very important part of SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Exams and it will consist of three important sections which are mention in the bellow section.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning,
- General Awareness and
- Technical Subjects (Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil & Structural).
So, if you are planning to appear in upcoming SSC JE 2019 Exams then you must be required to go through the particular syllabus very carefully and prepare (for upcoming SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Exams) accordingly to get the maximum score and better rank in the SSC JE 2019 exam.
SSC JE 2019 Admit Card:
Those applicants who successfully submit their application form and waiting for the admit card of SSC JE 2019 Tier -1, it will be released in the month of November (tentatively) by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) of India. All the eligible candidates can easily download their SSC JE Admit Card 2019 from its official website (SSC).
Note:- All the candidates are must be required to carry the valid copy of SSC JE admit card 2019 with themselves to the particular Examination hall or Centre. Because the exams conducting authority will not allow any candidate to enter in the examination hall without holding a valid SSC JE 2019 admit card.
How to Prepare for SSC JE Recruitment 2019-2020 (SSC JE 2019) Exams
Most of the candidates always wondering for how to easily and strongly prepare for upcoming SSC JE Recruitment 2019-2020 (SSC JE 2019) entrance exams because every candidate wants to succeed in the upcoming Junior Engineer exams. But, in this section, we are trying to provide some preparation tips for SSC JE Recruitment 2019. so carefully read these below study tips and apply on your upcoming exams.
Quick Useful Tips for Prepare the Upcoming SSC JE 2019-2020 Exams
- The first thing is to collect all the required and necessary study materials before start your SSC junior Engineer exam preparation.
- Always try to collect correct and complete exam syllabus.
- Try to find all the important subjects and topics and always write down all the impotent points at a time.
- Carefully read all the topic and keep clearing all your doubts at a time with your friends or teachers.
- Always try to collect various books as per the latest syllabus, and you can also collect the online study notes or other various important & updated study materials as well.
- Try to solve previous year exams paper in the particular time duration so you wouldn’t be wasting a lot of time during the SSC Junior Engineer exam.
- Always up to date yourself with the latest current affairs and general knowledge (with the help of newspapers, current affairs books and so many other methods).
- Focus on all the important subjects and do more practice on it.
- Be confident and don’t take any kinds of stress (physical or mental) in preparation time as well as exams time.
- Try to make your own study notes and revise it more than one time before the exams date.
- Time management is a very important part of student life so make your study time and give the proper time to every important topic.
SSC JE 2019 Exams Result:
The SSC JE 2019 result will be announced by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) after successfully conducting the SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Exams. Those individual candidates who have qualified the Paper-I now they are eligible or invite for Paper-II of SSC JE Exam 2019.