VITMEE 2020 Application Form, Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
VITMEE 2020: VIT- Vellore Institute of Technology is a respective authority that is going to conduct the VITMEE 2020 entrance exam (VITMEE- Vellore Institute of Technology Master Entrance Examination). VITMEE 2020 Entrance exam is for those interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to take admission in MCA, M.Tech and various other courses offer by Institutes. VITMEE 2020 Application form can be expected in the month of March 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for VITMEE 2020 through online mode from the official website of the authority. To get the admission in above mention courses candidate need to qualify the VITMEE 2020 entrance exam and according to the mark obtain by the candidates they will get admission in Institutes. Here candidate will get more details about VITMEE 2020 application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, exam pattern and syllabus, counseling and admission process. Scroll down the article for more information.
VITMEE 2020 Application Form, Exam Date
The tentative dates for VITMEE 2020 are mention here; currently the official notification is not released by the authority
|VITMEE 2020 Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of VITMEE 2020 Online application form||March 2020 Second Week|
|End Date to apply for VITMEE 2020||May 2020 Third Week|
|Starting Date of Slot Booking||May 2020 Last Week|
|VITMEE 2020 Entrance Exam Date||June 2020|
|VITMEE 2020 Result Declaration||June 2020|
|Availability of Merit List||June 2020|
|Counseling Begins||June 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for VITMEE 2020
Every individual candidate must need to check VITMEE 2020 eligibility criteria before applying. Candidate must meet with the eligibility criteria of VITMEE 2020 as set by the institutes. Candidates may go through the official website for eligibility criteria.
Nationality: Applicant should be citizen of India. The NRI, PIO, Foreign candidate also eligible to apply for VITMEE 2020.
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have completed their Graduation Degree in relevant discipline from recognize university with minimum 60% aggregate marks for M.Tech or MCA Course. Candidate appearing their final year graduation can also apply for VITMEE 2020.
VITMEE 2020 Application Form| How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply for VITMEE 2020 via online mode.
- VITMEE 2020 Application Form will be available on official website of exam conducting authority.
- On the website there will be a direct link of VITMEE 2020 Registration.
- First candidate have to register themselves for VITMEE 2020 by entering personal details, contact number etc.
- After VITMEE 2020 registration user ID & Password will be send in candidates PH_NO or email id.
- Now candidates have to Login with same user id & password than they can start filling their VITMEE 2020 online application form.
- Candidates are required to fill all mandatory details ask to fill in VITMEE 2020 online application form.
- Candidates have to upload their scan passport size photograph, signature etc as prescribe size format.
- Candidates are advice to fill their all details correctly in VITMEE 2020 application form, because there is no way to correct details after the final form submission.
- Now candidates have to pay VITMEE 2020 online application fee.
- At last submit your duly filled VITMEE 2020 online application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
VITMEE 2020 Application Fee
- Every Individual candidate needs to pay VITMEE 2020 application fee online
- VITMEE 2020 Application fee is Rs. 1121/- for every candidates
- Candidate can pay their VITMEE 2020 application fee via credit card, debit card or net banking.
VITMEE 2020 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||CBT- Computer Based Test|
|Time Duration of VITMEE 2020 Exam||2:00 Hrs|
|Exam Paper Language||English|
|Type of Question||MCQ- Objective Type|
|Total Number of Question||100|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for every right attempt|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Subjects||Number of QN||Total Marks|
VITMEE 2020 Admit Card
- VITMEE 2020 Admit Card will available online on official web portal of exam conducting authority.
- Using application number, user id & password, name etc candidates can download their VITMEE 2020 admit cards.
- To Generate VITMEE 2020 admit card candidates will have to go through VITMEE 2020 slot booking process
- All candidates are advice to check wither all details are correct or not in VITMEE 2020 Admit card.
- During the exam all candidates are requested to carry their VITMEE 2020 Admit card.
- Without valid VITMEE 2020 admit card candidate will not be able to appear in exam.
VITMEE 2020 Result/Merit List
- The exam conducting authority will release VITMEE 2020 Exam result via online mode.
- VITMEE 2020 result will be available on official website of concern authority.
- Using roll number, name etc. candidate can check their VITMEE 2020 result.
- Candidate can download their VITMEE 2020 result as PDF format also.
- With VITMEE 2020 result authority will release merit list also to short list the candidates for further counseling and admission process
- VITMEE 2020 merit list will based on marks secure by candidates in entrance exam
VITMEE 2020 Counseling
- VITMEE 2020 Counseling will be start from the June 2020; authority will release notification for the counseling.
- Candidates have to fill their choice i.e. course, colleges etc. during the VITMEE 2020 counseling process
- There can be more rounds of VITMEE 2020 counseling process depends on the seats availability for particular course or colleges.
- During the VITMEE 2020 counseling process original document of the candidates will also verified so keep all document with them.